Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween

I made it through the weekend.

Friday: Not being able to purchase indulgences (thanks Martin Luther), I went to visit Grandma and Aunt Gail. Everything is fine in Watertown.

Saturday: Once again, earned points with the Man upstairs... I drove a Hatian man to Walmart so he could jump his car. Then stood out in the driving rain until the car started. His children and wife thanked me (and blessed me). I felt sorry that the jumper cables cost $21. I wanted to figure out a way to pay for them but couldn't.

I then went to a Halloween party in East Boston. I was dressed as the Gorton's Fisherman (yes I know, but I didn't know anyone there).

The party was fabulous (there may be pictures floating around somewhere). These people really enjoy All Hallows Eve.

I love how Halloween has become "Wear something slutty and show off your bombs night".

Unfortunately drinking a quart of vodka mixed with warm Hawiian Punch was a bad idea...

Sunday: I recovered, watched several episodes of House, and spent the evening with D. It was a lovely way to spend the evening.

Lucy: What did you get Charlie Brown?
Charlie Brown: I got a rock.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell me you are not blaming it on the "warm" punch.

Seriously.

Happy you had a nice Sunday night.

Ulli

Monday, October 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home