Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Day to day

It's been an interesting week.

Went to a party Saturday night. The meatballs were fabulous.
I just reserved the truck to haul the Tuna Helper. It's a sad day...

Actually, by this time of the year I'm really sick of it. I only put 100-150 hours on the boat this year. The last few years I've been averaging 300-400 hours. I did quite a bit of fishing but most of it was on other people's boats.

Next year I may not charter my boat. I would be available for guiding, but I would rather not have strangers on my boat.

When guiding, I get paid to tell people how and where to fish on their boats. We use their gas, their rods, their electronics, their everything! Most importantly you get paid the same as a charter on your boat.

I'm looking at a new boat: http://www.albinmarine.com/ExpressTrawler/ExpressTrawler.html

I can also be seen on that same site: http://www.albinmarine.com/Albin_news.html

Good luck finding me...

Anonymity is critical when blogging. Without it, one must necessarily face the reprecussions of one's postings. More on that later...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

architected fossil fjiksvz coalesce biztalk amil geocities bits jainmca indicate inspected
lolikneri havaqatsu

Sunday, February 07, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home