Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Columbus Day Weekend

Had a long weekend.
Didn't do much Friday or Saturday.
Sunday I went to a wedding. It was okay. I think I could have had the bartender.
Afterwards I went to 80's Night at the Beachcomber in Quincy. It was un-freaking-believable!
It is always great when there's a long weekend. The place was loaded with nubile young women, and some not so young....
I met a lovely woman. Her name is Brenda. I haven't decided if I should call her. I'm kinda scared.
I woke up at my brother Dan's place in the country. His fiance made breakfast and a few people stopped by. It really hit the spot. Apparently apple pancakes and sausages can absorb excess quantities of Jack Daniel's.
I went home and spent pretty much the rest of the day on the couch. It was a pretty average birthday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home