Monday, April 24, 2006

It's been a while

I've had no motivation to post lately. Nothing very interesting happening.

I spent the weekend working on the boat. Much of the time on my back under the boat painting and fixing stuff. It was exhausting. Everything that needs fixing is fixed. This included: anti-fouling paint on the hull, float switch in the bilge rewired and replaced, depth sounder installed and working, hull compounded and waxed, rub rail reconditioned and shiney, batteries charged and installed, motor lubricated and de-winterized, truck rented, boat hauled, Tuna Helper floating. It was a lovely day to go for a boat ride (40 degrees and wind-driven rain).

I got the world's funniest text message Saturday night...
"Are you looking to get it on? Call Ann before she changes her mind." Unfortunately I got the message at 2:37 AM. I was sleeping and didn't get the message until the next morning.

Hi Sonia!!! Quand ĂȘtes vous allant me rendre visite?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home