Monday, March 13, 2006

Monday 3/13

Happy Monday all.

Had a pretty good weekend. Friday night I did nothin'. Saturday I drove to New Hampshire to visit a junkyard. I got about $100 worth of parts and paid $10 for them. I did laundry at the laundromat in Norwood that afternoon. Got a booty call from Sheryl Saturday late-night. I was too tired to "entertain". Sunday I went to a boat show at Foxborough Stadium then went to lunch with my friend Mark.

We had lunch at the "Funway Cafe". It was pretty good. Over lunch we discussed my possibly writing a book. We'd probably collaborate on it. I think it's a good idea. My life used to be much more interesting. I had better get the memories down on paper before I forget everything.

Got my bonus today. It was just about what I expected. Gonna buy some new shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home