Wednesday, March 08, 2006

38 days til the Tuna Helper is floating...

I'm considering where I should go on vacation. I could do the usual, Cape Cod (or Marthas Vineyard or Nantucket). This would be a week of drunken debauchery. I'm afraid that I'm too old for the bars on the Cape. Like Chris Rock said: "He's not old, just too old to be at the club".

I'm also considering traveling internationally. I've been invited to visit my friend in Australia, the lovely Paula. I'm also considering a week at a fishing lodge in Costa Rica (www.crocodilebay.com ).

Before I do anything I need money. I am getting a bonus next week. I hope it's HUGE. If we sell my mom's house soon, I'll have all the money I'd need.

A few posts ago I mentioned a girl I met named Eileen. She's the one who I met on Cape Cod at the Irish village. Well it turns out that my brother's friend knows her. I've got an "in". Now I have to decide what to do with it...

I'll keep you updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home