Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sunday

It's been a good weekend thus far.
Friday night I went to the 50's Lounge. If I ever mention going there again, kill me.
It was HORRIBLE. I would say that the talent was "lacking". The average rating (on a scale of 1 to 10) was about a 3. The best looking girl there was probably a 6 or 7.
I met up with Mary afterwards.
Saturday I ran some errands then went home to take a much deserved nap. I then headed to Dennis and Cathy (and Jake's). I played cards and some video games. On te way home I stopped at one of the local watering holes , the Village Manor and I had a drink with my friend Steve (Steve Mason...)
The bar had a few gals and one in particular that I should have hooked up with. I blew it. Didn't have my "junk" working. Better luck next time...
I got a series of "booty calls" from Sheryl late-night. Once again, I was too tired.
Okay, gotta take a nap...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home