Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Wednesday 3/29

It's a glorious day (sunny and warm).

It's the third day on my diet. I'm doing a sort of self administered Atkins Diet. I hope I don't have a massive heart attack from all the pork. It's hard to explain to the cashier that the 5 bags of pork rinds are "diet food".

I intend to work on the Tuna Helper this weekend. I need to replace a float switch and build some new "bolster cushions". I hope the weather cooperates.

My brother has been collecting prom/bridesmaid dresses for the girls in the school at which he teaches. The prom is coming and many can't afford to buy a dress. A friend at work collected from her friends and brought them in today. She probably brought 20!!! It looks like I've been killing bridesmaids and leaving them in the back seat...

I think that's all I have to say.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pissant Lawyer said...

The prom dresses are for the students?
There's no shame, brother, if your brother is into prom dresses...no shame.

Friday, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Pissant Lawyer said...

I, by the way, will be working this weekend.

Friday, March 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home