Thursday, September 28, 2006

Been a long time...

I have always had enough money to go boozing and fishing. It didn't matter what my employment status was.

Now I have a steady job, a decent car, a cool boat, etc. what I lack however, is time.

I'm taking tomorrow off. I had intended to fish Hudson Canyon for big tuna and sharks. Unfortunately the weather has conspired to throw a wrench into that plan.

I may just sleep in, and clean the cesspool that I live in. Beep beep beep...

Not much going on romantically. I can't imagine why I haven't met anyone while 1) 30 miles offshore fishing for bluefin tuna 2) sitting at a poker table at Foxwoods or 3) getting bombed at the 50's Lounge or The Beachcomber.

I'm sure that once I meet someone, I'll miss my carefree single days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Charlie

Wednesday, October 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home