Wednesday, June 07, 2006

June 7, 2006

It’s been a while…

Not much new.

Went to the dentist yesterday. Hadn't been in 5 years. No problems. The hygienist is better suited to concrete demolition than dental hygienistry...

I’ve been hanging out with Darcie a lot. We’ll see if anything develops.

I had someone book a charter yesterday. It came at a perfect time. I really needed the dough.

I have a couple who have chartered me to teach them how to drive their new Boston Whaler. They're very nice people and seem to have plenty of money. They're also very enthused about boat ownership.

My friend went to a “speed-friending” event. She met some very nice people. One of her new acquaintances is a girl She wants to set me up with her. She sounds great, born in Sweden, loves boating and fishing, takes a drink now and then. Essentially the perfect woman… I’ll update the blog if anything comes of it.

The fishing has been hit or miss lately, lots of small fish. I’m heading out this weekend with very high hopes.

The weather SUCKS!!! It seems to rain nearly every day. At least it’s cold…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home