Friday, October 27, 2006

Friday 10/27/06

It's Friday. Thank Christ.

This week kicked my ass.

I had clients in from California. They enjoyed themselves, I think. We had a breakfast meeting this morning. They didn't show up. Apparently they went in to Boston and Cambridge to do see some sightseeing. That's cool.

I wish I liked eggs.

I'd like to go out and get banged up tonight. I probably won't. It's no fun without a wingman.

2 more days 'til D comes home!

2 more days 'til the Tuna Helper is "on the hard".

I'm having lunch with Dan and Pete this afternoon. I need to try to adhere to the Atkins Diet. My BP is too high.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are counting the days!!!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....that is so sweet....

Ulli

Friday, October 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home